In this episode we bring you an interview with Susan Lacke, author of the new book Running Outside The Comfort Zone -An Explorer’s Guide To The Edges of Running.
In the quick tip segment Angie answers a question about what to do if your training plan doesn’t have the correct number of weeks until race day.
Susan Lacke is a college professor and writer for Women’s Running, Competitor, and Triathlete. Her new book is called Running Outside the Comfort Zone -An Explorer’s Guide to the Edges of Running.
Some of the races she did in her year of running outside the comfort zone:
- The Pony Express 50 miler in Utah
- Empire State Building Run Up
- Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim
- Across the Years 24-Hour Race
- Caliente Bare Dare 5k (naked run)
- Cooper’s Hill Cheese Roll in the UK
- Midwest Wife Carrying Championship with her husband
- The Comrades Marathon in South Africa
Also Mentioned in this Episode
Susan Lacke online: www.susanlacke.com
The Drury Hotels -Use our link to save 15% off your stay at our home away from home.
On-Running Shoes -Try a pair of On’s for yourself for 30 days and put them to the test. That means actually running in them before you decide to keep them.
MetPro.co -Nutrition concierge and coaching company to help you reach your body composition goals.